A History of Service
In 1935, Artistic Carton Company opened its doors to meet the growing need for product packaging. Though the business environment, and overall packaging demands, have continued to change over the years, Artistic Carton continues to meet the evolving requirements of its clients.
The key to Artistic Carton’s success over the years is rooted in its commitment to customer service. With a seasoned and dedicated customer service team, Artistic Carton is constantly looking at new challenges enthusiastically in order to provide packaging that exceeds expectations for quality, delivery, and overall cost.
Inside the Box
Our mission at Artistic Carton Company is to be the premier manufacturer in converting and distributing of folding cartons. In order to do this, we stay focused on what’s being put inside our boxes. The more we know about the products that we make packaging for, the more we can offer in the areas of structural design, graphic enhancements, and distribution. An Inside-the-Box mentality has led us to be a valuable supplier to a number of different industry segments including retail gift boxes, dry and frozen foods, health and beauty, automotive, hardware, housewares, and pet products. Every product has different packaging requirements, and it’s our mission to make sure all those needs are met.
Meeting the Need
In order to meet the requests of a diverse client base, Artistic Carton continues to invest in people, equipment, and processes. The outcome is a wide variety of capabilities, which include…
- Award-Winning Structural Design and Graphic Management, including sample making, printed prototypes, and full service pre-press solutions.
- Printing Capabilities that offer up to 10 Color printing, and the option to print 3 color back side printing in one pass.
- Combination printing for multiple versions of the same carton size.
- Specialty coatings including matte/gloss UV, textured, soft touch, pearlescent, and scented.
- Complete Carton Finishing Services which include laminating, embossing, foil stamping, window application, folding, and gluing.
- Fulfillment options that include collating, kitting, and shrink wrapping capabilities.
Coast to Coast… And Beyond.
Our growing equipment list, and ability to respond to your needs, is matched only by our commitment to logistics. Having people in the right places is just another enhancement of the Artistic Carton package. With two converting facilities and our own recycled paperboard mill, we are able to provide an integrated solution to your packaging needs. Additionally, we distribute nationally, and have sales consultants strategically placed in order to respond to new requests for packaging development, and product innovation.
Click here for more information on locations and sales contacts….